Thursday 26 June 2014

Media


11. I choose media because many people had done media studies and enjoyed it so I picked it and many of my friends recommend it because of the great course.
22.   The part of the course I am looking forward is making the music video and creating different types of  posters by using Photoshop.
33.   The skills I hope to learn are to get better in Photoshop and other software’s which I may not have used.
44.      The grade which I am aiming to get is an ‘A’ and or higher.
55.      The last movie I watched was 22 Jump Street.
66.      The audience that it appealed to was mainly teenagers as there was a lot of comedy in the film which teenagers mostly enjoy.  Furthermore 22 Jump Street is aimed at teenagers.
77.      To access media the technology that I have used was the internet and my phone which I use mostly.
88.      The devices that I use to access my media are my laptop and my phone.
99.      The top story on BBC news currently is ‘Hacking jury considers final verdicts’ and this is the main story is because most people would be interested in this and this story may be the most important one which is vital to let everyone know. Next, this is the main story as many people would want to read this. 
  10.  The main story in the Guardian is ‘Police want interview about crime at his UK papers’ this may be appealing as it may be the latest story which people may enjoy.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment